Day 1
1/6/2020
I can't believe I'm here creating another blog after several years. However, this time, I want to use this blog as a way for me to keep myself in check over the next 365 Days.
What do I mean by keeping myself in check?
Well around February of 2018, I started the KETO Diet, and it worked, I mean I truly lost weight, and I felt better than I ever had in years. But as you know diets don't always work if you don't maintain them, and create a regimen of how you are actually going to maintain keeping the weight off. So part of my goal is to document my activity, my process, my meals, and express myself as the year goes on.
So I'm going to get myself started on the KETO diet again this Monday January 6th, 2020 - My first day back to work after a two week vacation, and taking a breather. I'm excited, scared but overall ready to take on this challenge for the next year.
Look for updates on my progress.
Nathan
I can't believe I'm here creating another blog after several years. However, this time, I want to use this blog as a way for me to keep myself in check over the next 365 Days.
What do I mean by keeping myself in check?
Well around February of 2018, I started the KETO Diet, and it worked, I mean I truly lost weight, and I felt better than I ever had in years. But as you know diets don't always work if you don't maintain them, and create a regimen of how you are actually going to maintain keeping the weight off. So part of my goal is to document my activity, my process, my meals, and express myself as the year goes on.
So I'm going to get myself started on the KETO diet again this Monday January 6th, 2020 - My first day back to work after a two week vacation, and taking a breather. I'm excited, scared but overall ready to take on this challenge for the next year.
Look for updates on my progress.
Nathan
| Spring of 2018 after loosing 50+ lbs |
![]() |
| Winter of 2019 after gaining it all back. |
